- Prepaid cards for Google Wallet from running
- “Lynched” a Microsoft executive to support permanent connection on Xbox
- Confirms the arrival of Intel processors Haswell
- VIA ARTiGO A1250: the world’s smallest computer with a 4-core CPU
- Microsoft launched its ‘smartwatch’ with heart rate monitor “in coming weeks”
The official store of the Android apps, Google Play, is a “sea” of options for those who want to test app and games. However, you do not always remember to download the programs we so desire – especially those who are yet to be launched. However, the next time you hear about a cool application, will no longer need to remember to download.
The owner of the Android app store included in a notification system that alerts you when an app or game is available for download. The operation is simple and does not require the user to download or purchase the program when it becomes available. Terminator Genisys is the first one to get pre-registeration.
This new Google Play function can be seen as a “calculator” of developers to measure the popularity of your applications. If many people have asked to receive the notification, it is likely that the app or the game is going to be a success.