- LePhone K860: quad-core competition for the Galaxy Score
- NASA spacecraft to begin to build long-term missions
- The 2012 was the ninth warmest year since 1880, according to NASA
- The European Space Agency built much of the next manned spacecraft from NASA
- The workaround for Internet Explorer hole serves no
The Chinese manufacturer Huawei, expected to be unveiled its next phone – Huawei Mate 8 from tomorrow. Huawei Mate 8 as the Huawei Mate 7 maintain the all-metal body of its predecessor and propose updates marginal day outside like a round instead of square, cutting the reader fingerprints mounted at the rear and the camera lens. Curiously, which is in contrast with the rest of fresh mint Huawei Mate S, launched at the IFA in Berlin last September, is no doubt an inspiration and adheres to the old design language.
Huawei 8 is expected to offer a generous 6-inch screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, composed of 8 cores running up to 2.3 GHz and powered by the company’s latest silicon processor Kirin, paired with 3GB or 4GB of RAM depending on the model. Let’s hope the ARM Mali-T880 GPU proves stronger than the initial one’s because the graphics performance have been a persistent problem with Huawei manufactured processors. On the back, there is a fingerprint reader, a feature and a location that is beginning to be the trademark of Huawei phones. A 16 or 20 megapixel sensor could be installed along with the latest version of Android, Marshmallow.