- Lava Mobile has started selling budget Android-smartphone models Xolo A1000
- Conventional batteries that can be controlled from the mobile
- YouTube changed the design and adopts a minimalist interface
- By 2013, the number of viruses class “cyber weapons” double
- Boobstagram, a very low-cut social network
Continued interest in knowing the characteristics of the next model of iPhone, presumably called iPhone 7, if the trend continues. No official confirmation from Apple, new leaks suggest that the American company has decided to dispense with the version of 16 GB of internal memory.
32 GB by strong demand for more capacity on smartphones and after the controversy over the latest iPhone 16GB whose users have complained numerous times a habitual lack of space.
Moreover, it has been rumored that the most expensive version will reach 256 GB of memory, a significant jump compared to its rivals. This 32GB model back to product catalog after Apple’s decision to remove the current version of the iPhone, the iPhone 6S.
Maintaining the 16GB version as input model sparked a debate among users, many of them consider Apple a strategy for higher income in exchange for more space.