- Microsoft invests in social media ratings service Klout
- Galaxy Tab 3: New images before MWC. And inner box with the device
- Viruses may have stolen $ 78 million in three continents banks
- Silicon Power Slim S50: SSD thickness of 7 mm
- Amazon will launch its own currency for business applications on Kindle
‘Instagram is home to the creativity in all its forms, a place where you can find everything ‘, defined CEO Kevin Systrom. From photos of River Nile to the privacy of celebrities shared in the more than 70 million photos and videos that go up daily around the world.
Throughout its four years, the social network that records an average daily 1.6 million likes, is focused on helping surfers to find photos and videos of people who really care about, why has launched several tools that facilitate and improve the experience of the ‘instagramers’. Instagram increased its popularity and number of users amounting to over 300 million.
The company acquired by billion on 9th of April this year, announced that in the coming days logos verified to detect public figures or marks are activated. Also reiterated their commitment to stay free of false and spam accounts affecting the web, so continue the permanent removal of such accounts. They explained that users will notice a decline in their number of followers if they had one with those characteristics, those affected receive notifications more information.