The psychologist Arthur Aron made a list of 36 questions that allow you to win the heart of a stranger
Are you one of those who believes that love is unique and can only be given with the right person? As an experiment could prove just the opposite.
According to the ABC website, in 1993 the psychologist Arthur Aron made a list of 36 questions that would guarantee that anyone can fall in love with you.
The questions are formulated for the other reveal your privacy to the point where he falls in love in just 45 minutes .
According to the site, the first times that the method turned out successful, as two couples married study tested.
Although the experiment is old, has recently been discussed as a reporter at The New York Times tried it and was lucky: he fell in love.
The method used is the following questions: questions into three groups of 12, each round must be answered in 15 minutes, and at the end should be staring into the eyes of the other person are divided.
According to ABC , these are the questions:
1) What person you would invite to dinner?
2) Would you like to be famous? What?
3) rehearse what you will say when calling? Why?
4) What would the perfect day?
5) When was the last time you sang solo? And for someone else?
6) If you could live to be 90 years and have the body or the mind of someone of 30 during the last 60 years of your life would you?
7) How do you think you’re going to die?
8) List three things you think you have in common
9) What are you most thankful for?
10) If you could change one thing about your education what would it be?
11) In just four minutes tells the story of your life.
12) If you you could wake up tomorrow with a new quality or skill what would it be?
13) What would you ask a crystal ball if you could tell the truth about yourself, about your life, about the future or about anything?
14) Is there anything you want to do long? Why have not you done yet?
15) What is the greatest achievement of your life?
16) What do you most value in a friend?
17) What is your most precious memory?
18) And the most painful?
19) If you knew when you’ll die would you change the way you live?Why?
20) What is friendship for you?
21) What role does the love and affection in your life?
22) Say, alternately, that you consider positive characteristics of the interlocutor. A total of five each.
23) Does your family is loving? Do you think your childhood was better than others?
24) How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
25) Di three truths about “us”. For example: “We are in this room feeling …”.
26) Complete the stage: “I wish I had someone with whom to share …”.
27) Share something you think is important to know about you.
28) Tell the person something you like him or her. Be very honest and say something you do not say to someone you just met.
29) Explain to the other person an embarrassing moment in your life.
30) What was the last time you cried in front of someone? And only?
31) Tell your partner something that you like it.
32) Is there anything that you think is too serious to make a joke about it?
33) If you knew that going to die tonight without talking to anyone what you would shame not to have never told? Why did not you expressed so far?
34) Your house is on fire and all your possessions are inside. After saving your loved ones and your pet, you have time to retrieve an object. What would it be and why?
35) Which member of your family hurt you more than death?
36) Share a personal problem and ask him to give his opinion on how he would have acted.
Upon completion of the 36 questions, both people should look into her eyes for 4 minutes, and may end up in love.
Now that you know the ‘method’ Love Dare you use it?
As extra information, The Big Bang Theory series used this method in one of its chapters, in which Sheldon and Penny characters make some questions.