- Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 finally arrives
- How to watch BBC iPlayer, Lovefilm, TVCatchup and other blocked channels in USA.
- Pinterest: 7 tools to facilitate their life
- Google, Facebook and the dictatorship of the Information Age
- This improves the new Apple iOS 6 of your old iPhone and your iPad
The most popular social network in the world launches a new feature that allows users to choose their friends and priority pages. The new functionality – which begins to be launched in smartphones with iOS system – allows basically choose friends and pages we want to first appear in news feed.
It is a change in the approach taken recently by Facebook, which selects messages and items by computer algorithm based on user browsing habits and other data. The new tool was being launched on Thursday for Facebook users on Apple devices and soon the tool will be available for devices Android.
Each time a user returns to Facebook, first we are shown all posts published by such friends and priority pages during his absence. To help prioritize stories and ensure you will not miss posts from friends and pages you can now select which friends and pages you like to see on top of your News Feed. In this new menu preferences there is also the option of seeking new pages from a selection made based on each user’s history.
Users will be able to tap into friends and see their latest posts and scroll down to see the feed normally and can come back at any time to update your choices.