- Pakistani sites of Google, Yahoo!, Apple, eBay and PayPal have been hacked
- OS X 10.8.2 to assign our phone in iMessage
- Nokia C1: the first smartphone that evolve on Android and Windows 10
- Samsung Galaxy S5, could have a screen similar to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Optimized graphics card HIS 7970 IceQ X ² Ghz Edition with design iPower
Apps that crash and automatic restart of the phone without explanation are some of the new problems that customers have observed
Some users of the iPhone 6 Plus have flocked to Apple’s support forumsto report bugs in their phones . The most worries people is theautomatic restart and the collapse of applications without application.
The bug seems to affect more generally the model of 128GB iPhone 6 Plus . Applications collapse when it comes to moving from one activity to another or when the user clicks on notice. Others point out thattheir devices a few times a day are restarted without explanation, while Smaller numbers of terminals showing blue screens or color-coded.
Some affected include the failure is not due to software updates but I have had since I bought the device in September. This Friday October 24th another user joined in reports with a photograph of the fault reset . This person stated that he had gone to an Apple Store to change its iPhone 6 Plus flawed and so far has not experienced problems with your new phone.
Among those affected are people who say that the fault is hardware because they have tried every iOS update 8 and the problem has persisted. Others consider it a software problem that has not been verified.
The ruling what people experience with over 700 applications installed, he says Apple Insider.