- What’s Cloud Storage and the Difference Between Public and Private Cloud?
- Facebook sets a price list for messages to celebrities
- Google Drive for Windows incorporates desktop shortcuts for faster editing
- A pair of twin galaxies of the Milky Way
- Samsung: “Apple’s iPhone would not exist without our patents”
The giant social network announced in its blog the launch of a new feature for its Messenger app : video calls. One way to enrich a little the instant messaging application on which it seems to rely heavily, despite some reluctance users.
According to resources, Facebook reported that the service is not available for the moment as Android and iOS smartphones. The app does not establish restrictions for OS. It is quite possible to call a mobile Android with iPhone and vice-versa.
After updating its application, just go to the page of a conversation started with a friend and click on the small camera on the top right of the screen. the face of the caller appears in widescreen. A small window in the lower right of the screen allows you to view, as in any VoIP service.
For now, the service is only available in 18 countries and others will get it soon.