- The Nokia tablet could be presented on September 26
- Tape mode: YouTube celebrates the 57 years of video recorder
- CO2 emissions in the Arctic is 10 times higher than estimated
- How long do you get the banks to pay overdraft fees before closing your account?
- Apple achieved the highest market capitalization of its history
We recommends eating 8 Foods to keep our brain healthy:
1 Fish. Several studies have concluded that people who eat fish regularly are less likely to suffer dementia. If fish consumption is increased, the brain will work better when working or studying.
2 Oats.’s A food takes to digest and give energy to the brain for a long period of time.
3. Walnuts: You Consumed as an intake between meals instead of sweets or snacks, healthy nuts contain fats that improve the ability to think. A handful is enough.
. 4 Chocolate: Helps increase brain power and helps the body to function efficiently. Nutrients can come from a bar of chocolate or a cup of hot cocoa for example. Studies have shown to help the elderly and improve blood flow to the brain giving them a better memory.
5 eggs. This food is essential for its contribution of chlorine, which is necessary to strengthen the brain activity and memory substance. Scientists explain that the high concentration of chlorine in eggs help prevent the risk of changes in the brain that lead to dementia.
. 6 Tea: To start the morning with energy tea is a good choice, especially green tea. This type of tea contains antioxidants that promote the production of neurons. In addition, this tea has nutrients that are very effective for degenerative diseases and memory loss.
7. Berries: The berries also known as have many nutrients and vitamins that help keep you healthy. Have anti-aging effect as help keep the brain young.
8 Water. Lack of water in the body is dangerous for the body, so it is important to pay attention to the amount of fluid you consume. If we are dehydrated focus will be more difficult. It should drink at least eight glasses of water to keep your body and brain hydrated.