- Now Google finds objects in video digital eyes “see” on Youtube
- Facebook introduces ads in the ‘feed’ marks are not related to the user
- 40% of Android devices has already Jelly Bean
- Intel introduced a new generation of Itanium processors
- Facebook launches an application to send messages to disappear in 10 seconds
Google confirms that invested several million dollars into the solar industry . With this move, the company demonstrates its interest in the renewable energy sector.
The investment amounts to 80 million dollars, and will be reflected in fields of solar panels in the deserts of California and Arizona.
With the problems of the world, the news of Google investing in solar technology gives us a little hope. As global warming continues to increase, more and more intense the weather phenomena worldwide.
The generation of electricity from solar energy is suitable for clean development and huge potential.It is the only source of energy, which at least will remain stable for billions of years. So Google expresses interest in the area.
If you want to read more about investing in Google, we invite you to read the full story in Globbos:Google invests 80 million in solar energy .