- Scientists develop a simulation of a human brain far more advanced
- LG Optimus G, the most compact and lightweight camera in market
- Nissan will launch the car with electronic steering
- Microsoft plant battle Apple and Google duopoly with Windows Phone 8
- Warp speed is more feasible than previously thought
Started with Twitter, then Facebook and now the incipient Line. 3.9 version of this social network born in Asia has added video function to its messaging service.
If the function of Twitter was performed with Vine, and Facebook this June with Instagram, the called Snap Line Movie and allows recording at between 4 and 10 segundos. Tampoco is a big difference from the rest, as in the case of Twitter Recording is 6 seconds and the Instagram, 15 seconds.
This social network based in Japan, which began with the stickers as a singularity in their instant messaging, has been extended to many more services, such as games. In just two years has won more than 250 million users, with a growth of over Facebook and Twitter in such a short space of time. Its main customers are in Asia, mainly Japan, but also in Spain and some South American countries.
The new version of Line, compatible with Android, iOS and PCs, it also adds a hundred photo albums where you can add up to one hundred images in each of them. For Movie Snap, you can add any of the selected Line musical tunes and that so far, eight recordings.