- The Samsung Galaxy S4 eight cores sweeps benchmarks
- Samsung announces a limited edition of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung stands a 41% net profit in the first quarter
- Apps recommend that if you drink “do not drive” (and you call for a taxi)
- Nokia, about to unveil a new smartphone with QWERTY keyboard
The secrets of the latest operating system for mobile Apple devices only have been hard to get a couple of months. The group has released evad3rs Christmas surprise as the new evasi0n7 his untethered jailbreak for iOS devices 7.x (7.0 to 7.0.4) which is available on their website .
The jailbreak tool includes an easy installation that is executable from both Mac and Windows. ‘s hack allows users to use software not signed by Apple, as well as opening a range of possibilities for each device, including the change is fully the look of the iOS interface. In addition, this version is untethered , so you do not have to reinstall the jail break every time the device is restarted. spite of the pleasant surprise, the boys of evad3rs warn a couple of details about the hack that are still polishing.
The OTA updates for certain devices cause iOS7 enter a reboot loop, so we recommend that version 7.0.4 of the system. Similarly, some tasks of the Cydia packages are not supported (yet) with iOS 7 which could cause stability problems in some applications. Referring to this incompatibility, the team member, Pod2g has confirmed on Twitter that the tweaks that depend on Mobile Substrate are still not compatible with the Jailbreak due to launch soon. But ensure that their developers are working to fix it right now. As always, the group ofhackers has taken a number of tips for those who want to open the doors of your iOS device 7. As described on the official website, before using the installer evasi0n:
- Make a backup of your device using iTunes (or iCloud).
- Disables the password of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause problems.
- Do not open iTunes or iOS related during the installation process.
- If the process is interrupted, restart the program, the device and the process begins again.
- If you get an error in OS X 10.8 evasi0n that says can not open, click Control-click the application and select Open from the context menu, and again in the Open dialog box that follows.