- Sony Xperia Z Tablet, a tablet thinner than the iPad Mini
- Zotac GeForce GTX graphics card is preparing 660 Thunderbolt Edition
- Google releases the final version of its technology to accelerate sites
- Mozilla launches Firefox Marketplace and integration with Facebook
- iTunes Radio already has the first partners to launch in September
Chinese manufacturer ZTE can provide at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show CES 2013 a few notable smartphones. Along with a first-class smartphone Officially Nubia Z5 , different 5-inch screen 1080p, 4-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro @ 1,5 GHz, 13-megapixel camera, and a thickness of only 7.6 mm, the company is preparing another unit under called P945.
In keeping with the trends of the year in the field of smart phones equipped with a large new 5.7-inch screen with a resolution of 720p and a 4-core processor with a frequency of 1.2 GHz. P945 will receive an 8-megapixel rear and a 1-megapixel front camera. The device is endowed with the support of multi-channel High Definition audio Dolby Digital Plus. Version of the operating system will make Android Ice Cream Sandwich or later.
Battery 3000 mAh charge is intended to provide sufficient battery life, despite the large HD-screen and powerful platform. The thickness of the shell does not exceed 9 mm. On the back of the logo operator China Mobile. It is expected that ZTE P945 will be available in Asia at the end of the first quarter of the year.