- Angry Birds Go! available for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry 10
- Facebook launches an application to send messages to disappear in 10 seconds
- Google is very concerned about the dominance of Samsung in Android
- Microsoft tries to improve compatibility with IMAP in Outlook 2013
- The streaming video app is available on Amazon eShop
The new generation of consoles are just around the corner. A recently introduced the PS4 , this May 21 will join the highly anticipated new Xbox. There are many details to uncover, still, on both machines, but if there is something that brings down the street from bitterness to prospective buyers is the release date of the consoles.
Nothing is known in this regard, unless Sony has sworn his PS4 coming in 2013, without specifying the host markets with euros arms and hands. Still, the British site C & V reveals that an internal source, very “linked to the PlayStation business strategy,” he has revealed that both Sony and Microsoft have a priority objective Europe.
Thus, since Sony will do “whatever is necessary” for PlayStation 4 comes to the Old Continent without any lag with respect to other markets and, indeed, from the Japanese multinational, hope that Microsoft is more aggressive them in the launch of its Xbox 720.