- Neither smartphones or tablets, 2013 will be the year of the hybrid: the phablets
- Optimized graphics card HIS 7970 IceQ X ² Ghz Edition with design iPower
- Search engines and social networks are more insecure than the websites of pornography and gambling
- Microsoft confirms Windows update error RT
- More tests shifts the launch of Samsung S-2013 ATIV
The new mobile system from Microsoft, Windows Phone 8, will be a function of chat room called “rooms” that will allow family and friends can talk directly via the devices and share files securely, according to the website sources.
The sources says that while the current Windows Phone already has a chat feature called “Groups”, the “Rooms” will be better, creating a total interactivity among friends or family.
A text message invites users to enter the “Rooms” and thus they accept, participants can exchange commitments and events that are on the agenda, photos, notes, drawings privately. Is it possible to talk to members of this group and you can even create area “Best Friends” or “Family”, able to access and exchange data and talk to these members.