- 8 Reasons for not using Windows 8
- Chipmakers reach the physical limits
- Waymo Becomes Separate Entity Under Alphabet To Look Google’s Driverless Project
- According to Mozilla, the majority of mobile developers prefer HTML5 to iOS and Android
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, with Vodafone for 20 euros per month
It has become the most recognizable symbol of the cyber, Internet users fighting for a free network of regulations and also by some members of the 15-M movement. But where did it come about? This mask became popular thanks to Alan Moore comic V for Vendetta , but in reality is a mask that is sold in England every November 5th to celebrate Guy Fawkes Day.
Because recreates the face mask of a Catholic conspirator (said Guy Fawkes ) who in 1605 tried to blow up the British Parliament and kill the king. He was sentenced to be flayed alive and disemboweled before being hanged to death. To avoid such a horrible end, Fawkes jumped from the scaffold and died to break his neck in the fall.