- Google will modify the response search criteria done on smartphones
- What is the actual meaning of “i” in Apple devices?
- Lumia 710, the other member of the family of Nokia Windows Phone (review)
- Why the iPhone 5 does not accept NFC payments system?
- Samsung starts producing the first DDR4 memory modules
Twitter has a new option introduced to present the contents of its users to third-party sites.There are windows with a real-time stream that update in real time. the Twitter blog is already visible.
“Today we bring Twitter and the web closer together through real-time tools for website developers” developers Sylvain Carle writes in a blog entry. “With our new embedded timelines you can use any public timeline bring to your website to place your readers and your tweets and those of other Twitter users to connect. “
“With a line of HTML, you can view all tweets of a user, your favorites, a list, a query or a # hashtag directly in your website,” Carle writes. “These new tools are designed specifically for the Web, they load quickly, adapt to your traffic if your readership increases, updated in real-time and work well in any browser – no matter whether old, modern or mobile.”