- Asus Padfone yesterday presented the 2, which has a quad-core processor, LTE connectivity and a completely redesigned tablet.
- Microsoft is testing a smartphone with Asian partners
- TuneUp Utilities 2013 software helps you to keep computer cleanup
- Comet 67P lacks magnetism
- The company introduced the world’s smallest Micron chip memory capacity of 128 GB
Televisions are always the big part of CES and this year too the event will see some better and amazing TVs. The theme will be 4K again and HDR too. Price barrier was relevant last year, but in 2017 the manufacturers will sell content and convince people the Ultra HD is now much required for any modern living room.
The big players who presence will be much sought in the TV market will be Samsung, Sony, Panasonic and LG. The companies will be displaying their most advanced and latest products with massive booths.
Other companies who will try to compete and stand out on the show floor with these global big giants will be TCL, LeEco and Hisense.
It is learned LG will be coming up with stunning OLED TVs and Sony too will be showcasing some of the most advanced versions of OLEDs at CES 2017. Samsung will carry on the campaign of curved TVs.
Undoubtedly the HDR will become status quo for televisions this year. It is not to forget the HDR10 to gain more momentum than Dolby Vision. However, there will be split among visitors as some may go with HDR10 and some may stick to Dolby Vision.
Apart from all these, visitors to CES 2017 may expect plenty of Android TV, Roku TV, Chromecast, Tizen and webOS.