- The patent lawsuit between Microsoft and Google, The Confession
- Asus launches router that promises to end problems of weak signal in your home.
- Bitdefender: Popular iOS apps send unencrypted passwords
- “MegaPhone” has been selling smartphones Alcatel One Touch S’Pop and X’Pop
- Apple again achieved partial success in patent dispute with Motorola Mobility
Following the line of maximum customization rumored for the new top of the range X-Phone from Motorola, now add up to twenty color finishes .
Another component to add to an interesting strategy that Motorola would make the first firm to offer customized mobile smartphones components for power adjustment and price before ordering, something that takes PCs doing for decades.
Moreover, yesterday, the president of Google, Eric Schmidt, said that the next Motorola mobile computers would be ‘phenomenal’. Schmidt is not impartial because it owns Motorola but it is speculated that this X-Phone will be a model of top-level , multi-touch screen with a 4.7 inch full HD and 4 of NVIDIA Tegra SoC as main specifications .
A chassis thinner than the DROID RAZR MAXX HD, a rear camera with 16 megapixel sensor Android 5.0 would be other components. Could be presented at the Google I / O May but it is not known whether it will be the next Nexus 5 to a model sold by Motorola.