- Ultrabook and tablet for business: the challenge of touch Windows 8
- Reinforces Apple iPad tablets versus Google Nexus and Microsoft Surface
- Activists believe that the rejection of ACTA is a “triumph for democracy”
- The LG L40 with 3.5 “screen and Android 4.4
- Logitech K810, keyboard that controls up to 3 devices
Samsung continues its confidence in the cloud and provides details of distribution of its major terminals in the world. The data gives us a good picture this morning is the terminal five million Koreans say that has already been distributed to stores, operators and who you go to sell directly to the public Galaxy Note II .
After the surprise that marked the original model of this series, the Samsung Galaxy Note II is by far beating figures release of his brother and confirms the good health of a terminal that is not for everyone .
So, after three million distributed in the first month, the Galaxy Note II reaches five million a month, which seems on track to try to reach the 20 million Samsung craves. Despite the good figures are still far from the sales data provided by Apple and which placed its latest product, the iPad Mini, with three million sold in three days.