This year Microsoft has joined Apple, Google and Amazon and has not attended the CES (Consumer Electronics Show ) in Las Vegas. The major annual event in the sector which presents the products that will be trend this year, focuses on wireless convergence, as almost half of the 3,000 products on display will be wireless.
The first surprise of the show was the presence of Paul Jacobs, CEO of Qualcomm, a company dedicated to mobile technologies, responsible for opening this issue. During the last 14 fairs held in Las Vegas, were the directors of Microsoft, Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer, who presented the CES.However, this time the Microsoft CEO Ballmer, accompanied Jacobs few minutes during the presentation only to remember the good relationship that keep their businesses through the use of the technologies used in some Windows Phone devices using Qualcomm processors.
Among the newest products to be submitted until January 11, the common characteristic, according to experts, is that mobile phones have more powerful processors and larger screens. In this line, highlights the fourth generation of cellular phones Samsung Galaxy S, thinner and with unbreakable screen, new flexible screens Arnoled with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution and a new tablet to compete with the Asus Transformer, 13.3 inches.
The Chinese company Huawei presents Ascend Mate, competitor Samsung Galaxy Note 2, with a 6.1 inch screen and an affordable price. And ZTE Launches New Grand S with a 5-inch screen.
However, given the proximity CES with the Mobile World Congress held in Barcelona from 25 to 28 February, and the tendency for large companies to present their new products in their own spaces, has a greater role as speaker of the that new product trends.
According to the website specialized Mashable five trends that should not be missed this year are:
1. Televisions of ultra-high definition. With the Ultra HDTV, which doubles the pixel count in both directions to 3840 x 2160, four times the pixels are in a 1080p signal.
2. The mobile everywhere, including in the car dashboard.
3. Speakers for bluetooth , and audio jacks. Jawbone Jambox After last year’s speakers are expected to wireless continue to rise in this edition.
4. Sensors and new interfaces. Imposing the gadgets with sensors to monitor all your activity. The gesture control Kinect to tracking the eyes will become a consumer technology.
5. More gadgets Large companies only begin to be interested in small projects that had not paid attention but have found much success.