They just announced the availability of TeamViewer for Windows Phone 8 . We speak of renowned multiplatform remote access software and online meetings , which over a hundred million users worldwide now extended its reach to Microsoft’s mobile operating system.
The TeamViewer app for Windows Phone 8 is designed according to the style marked by the Modern UI UI (Metro) and so comments and scores that carries harvested in just one day since its launch, appears to have made things right. Features include:
- Multiple motions for precise and intuitive remote control: pinch to zoom, two-finger scrolling, drag and drop, among others.
- Ability to use the commands of Windows 8 during remote sessions with computers running Windows 8 sidebar open access, access the function of Ctrl + Alt + Del, among others.
- Integrating computers and contacts list: allows you to view the connection status of contacts and connect with them through shortcuts.
- Restart simple: ability to restart remote computers or servers from anywhere.
- Multi-monitor: easy switch between screens when the remote user using more than one monitor.
- Secure connection encoding AES 256 bit session key exchange and RSA 1024 Bit for highest safety standards.
TeamViewer for Windows Phone 8 is available in the app store of Microsoft in a ” free for private users in a non commercial environment . “