Sony prepares the launch of a smartphone for beginners looking for an attractive smartphone and at reasonable cost.
In a few months will be released Sony Xperia E, a device very appealing to the eye and the functions needed to be functional and current, without paying a fortune.
Since October, some resources share that Sony Xperia Dual E and E, new smartphones from Sony , not only users who have never used a smartphone can enjoy this phone, even those who are just new to Android technology can prove it, without feeling much blame for costly and not buying a low quality item.
Specifications of Sony Xperia E, new smartphone :
- TFT multitouch.
- Resolution of 320 x 480 pixels.
- Cortex-A5 processor at 1 GHz
- 512 MB of RAM.
- 4 GB of internal memory.
- MicroSD slot up to 32 GB.
- Android OS 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- Connectivity 2G, 3G and WiFi.
- 3 megapixel camera with resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels.
- Bluetooth connectivity, micro-USB 2.0 and GPS.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Stereo FM radio with RDS.
- Standard battery of Li-Ion 1530 mAh.
It is expected that the launch of Sony Xperia E is in early 2013, with a price of $ 210 dollars (160 euros), this price may vary, in case you decide to hire a plan with a phone company, or depending if you want to buy Additional features with the team at the time of purchase. I hope this note has been helpful and he will get an opportunity to Sony with this new product.