- Patent dispute with Samsung: Apple must disclose iPhone profits
- The Nexus 4 between marketing strategy and desire
- The challenges of high performance computing in the future
- Facebook announced new Instant Articles to shoot publishers content directly in the News Feed
- Mars has continental plates – shifts can shake planet
The large family of Samsung Galaxy S are in luck. These models have managed to sell a total of 100 million units worldwide. With the crown models are Samsung Galaxy S2 and the Samsung Galaxy S3 , each with 40 million units sold worldwide.
As we read MuyCanal , Samsung released its announcement through a photo in your Flickr account officer . It announced this fact as they both sold 190,000 Samsung Galaxy S3 to date . An impressive growth rate is maintained for three months and exceeded in November and the 3rd million units sold.
Since the Samsung Galaxy S will go on sale in May 2010, this family has been the most popular on the Android market, and indeed in many countries these Samsung devices are counted as those who have more market share in sales of smartphones .