- Chrome 21 supports the retina display in new MacBook
- RIM announces comprehensive management solution BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
- The iPad 5 coming in March and will be more compact and lightweight
- A Simple Guide to Handle Comments for a Better Online Presence of Your Business
- AMD Announces New Richland APU for Notebooks
After the launch of a giant smartphone, the Galaxy Note , Samsung is committed to bring the tablets to new heights in the past the company had ventured and now Samsung is ready to launch a 12 inch tablet.The same have known thanks to an alleged leak where would detail the alleged technical characteristics Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2.
The leak comes through resources, that of the famous benchmark with which to analyze and compare the performance of multiple devices. The Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 would have a huge 12.2 inch screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels (the pixel density would be slightly lower than the current high-end tablets). In terms of hardware, would have a processor Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core 800 2.4GHz accompanied by an Adreno 330 GPU and 3GB of RAM.
Would have a capacity of 32 GB storage which could be expanded using micro SD. Like all tablets today, take two cameras, a rear 8-megapixel rear and 2. It would take 4.3 Jelly Bean Android and 4.4 upgradeable KitKat. The rest of its specifications (such as the battery, which must be very powerful for such a big screen) as well as its price and release date.