- Samsung announces first 4GB chips with 20 nanometer technology
- Advanced Geoscience Technologies for Professional Scientists
- THE U.S. SECRET PLAN: TO BOMB IRAN IN 2013 OR BEFORE THANKS TO THE ‘CHAOS’ IN SYRIA
- Samsung starts producing the first DDR4 memory modules
- Google goggles and other “gadgets” Futurists
The new Samsung phone marked new sales record for the company, something that is the next iPhone 5.
In the case of Apple’s smartphone, numerology was similar: 5 million iPhone 5 sold, but only on a weekend. However, Samsung is the first brand that comes to the brutal digits of the Cupertino company.
This comes as a leak from the newspaper Chosunilbo Korea, who claim that an executive of Samsung were given numbers. He added that on May 10, the Galaxy S4 had reached 6 million units sold, hoping to close May at 10 million.
Who have sold many Galaxy S4? Actually, the numbers are a bit misleading. Chosunilbo Sales are indicated by the final consumer, but retailers and mobile carriers. That is, are computers that form the inventory of businesses. That’s why so many are not Galaxy S4 on the street, but soon the cellars of the phone will be filled with S4 for all.
Moreover, non-stop rumors run on different versions of the S4 might appear. A mini version, one with a upgraded camera , and even one with pure Android could be presented during the Google I / O this week.