- IFA electronics show begins focusing on smartphones and tablets
- Samsung wins the first round of the appeal against Apple patents
- Only 10 percent of respondents plan to buy the iPhone 7
- iOS 6.1 for iPhone and iPad will further complicate the Untethered Jailbreak
- Neither smartphones or tablets, 2013 will be the year of the hybrid: the phablets
The Indian company Micromax, is the 12th in the world among manufacturers of mobile phones, announced the release of its first smartphone A116 Canvas HD.
The device is equipped with a five-inch IPS screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, combined with a capacitive touch screen technology.
The basis of a smartphone, supporting two cards SIM, provides a single-chip system MediaTek MT6589, four processor core Cortex-A7 which runs at 1.2 GHz, the operating system Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
The developers have included in the configuration Canvas HD 1 GB of RAM. There is a slot for microSDHC memory cards up to 32 GB, and 8 megapixel camera resolution, equipped with LED flash. Manufacturer have the battery capacity – 2100 mA ∙ h Data on the size, weight and battery life yet.
In India, the new product will be available in the first week of February. Price Canvas HD – $ 279.