- Silicon Power Slim S50: SSD thickness of 7 mm
- Payment WhatsApp iOS, Apple delayed the arrival of the iPhone 5S and other stories of the day
- How to make a full backup of your mobile
- Microsoft Office 2013 applications will be integrated and own shop
- Spotify plans to offer video on demand to compete with Netflix
The first smartphones to feature the browser Chrome , Google, for Android, will be the recently announced Droid Razr M, Droid Razr Maxx and Droid Razr HD , Motorola Mobility, the company said on Wednesday.
Chrome will be included in the three models, replacing other browsers, including the old application Android, which usually come pre-installed on smartphones with the system.
The change should not have been surprised: Motorola Mobility is a subsidiary of Google, which acquired handset maker in May. The Mountain View giant launched the browser to Android in February, saying then that the long term plan was for him to become the default browser in version 4.0 and higher of the Android.
Like Chrome for Android requires version 4 or higher operating system – in other words, edits nicknamed “Ice Cream Sandwich” and “Jelly Bean” -, little progress. Together, versions 4.0 and 4.1 make up about 22% of all devices with Google’s system.
According to analytics firm Net Applications, Chrome for Android accounted for only 0.5% of all mobile browsers that came into operation in August. Safari 5.1, Apple has 48.3% share and is the most used browser on mobile devices.