- Windows 7 finally beats XP, and Mac OS X is used rather than Vista
- Nismo-Nissan announces its own ‘Smartwatch’ Driver
- 18 free online tools useful for web designers and developers
- The Blackstone billionaire Carl Icahn and bids presented by Dell
- Facebook presented on April 4 a customized version of Android along with a new HTC device
The U.S. technology giant Microsoft has priced Windows 8 operating system at $ 70 and began a period of pre-DVD package.
Users can also expect to launch on October 26 for download on their computer system for $ 40 , a bid that will expire at the end of January .
Buyers can book the package at their own stores Microsoft, Amazon.com, Best Buy and Staples , among other stores.
Any consumer who buys, or has bought a computer with Windows 7 between 2 June and the end of January 2013 will get the upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $ 15 , a measure to prevent a fall in sales of computers before the launch of the new OS.
Microsoft also said that computer manufacturers such as Acer, Asustek, Dell, HP, Samsung and Sony had launched the presale of computers preinstalled with Windows 8.
The world’s largest maker of programs did not mention his own Surface tablet , which is expected in the market at the same time as Windows 8.