- Google Translate made conversations between two people with different language possible
- Vodafone launches the “tablet” with Windows Asus RT Live Tab
- Sandy, the island that only exists in Google Earth
- Samsung sees reduced the amount to be paid by Apple for patents in the U.S.
- AMD showed APU Temash and Kabini
Having a camera, 3D glasses and a TV you can recreate the scenario of the gamein the room where the sensor is located. Calculated its launch in 2013.
Microsoft recently posted a new patent in which you might be working with a technology that will allow projections turn any room into a game of 360 degrees .
According patentyapple , this setting would be based on the detection of the player, with patterns of infrared light by an improved version of Kinect and another device that would project in the four walls of the room the virtual environment surrounding the character of the game. Even the player could carry additional devices, such as 3D glasses.
The point is that so far is only a patent , it does not have to materialize but anticipates what ideas working in Microsoft , probably with an eye to their next generation console, the XBOX 720.