- Nokia may announce new smartphones with Windows Phone
- Windows 8: the system would change activation key
- Fujitsu entered the European market for smartphones
- Comparison of Tablets: Google Nexus 10 versus Microsoft Surface RT
- THE U.S. SECRET PLAN: TO BOMB IRAN IN 2013 OR BEFORE THANKS TO THE ‘CHAOS’ IN SYRIA
Amazon is preparing to unveil new tablet Kindle Fire HD 7 inch and 8.9 inch.Boy Genius Report (BGR) said that he has information on the shelves that are expected this autumn day. BRG evokes thinner borders and a better grip by reducing weight.
Amazon in response to the upcoming release of the Nexus 7 Google, is reportedly developing a new tablet Kindle Fire HD, which could emerge in the fall in two models, 7 inches and 8.9 inches.The vesrion would have a 7-inch full HD screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor clocked at 2 GHz 800. This SoC is the most powerful of the market at present. The tablet would have to 2GB DRAM.
Performance three times higher than current tablets
Both models (7 and 8.9 inches) would have 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB of storage. Version 8.9 inches would have more of an 8-megapixel camera and the screen would be a definition of 2560 x 1600 pixels, a resolution of 339 pixels per inch. . She would turn on Android 4.2.2. Jelly Bean. BGR also says that these future tablets would be three times more efficient than current models.Connections Wi-Fi and cellular will also be present. The interface is completely redesigned and modified. Rates are not known.