- The main enemy of the Firefox Android is supported by Telephonica
- Are all celestial bodies revolve about themselves, including artificial?
- Snapchat app update brings a share button
- Facebook and Apple paid to their employees egg freezing
- What Next After Shut Down Of Cyanogen, OS Which Promised Building Better Than Google
The next generation 9.7-inch Apple iPad, as reported by Taiwanese sources, will be equipped with a touch screen with the structure of the thin-film type G/F2 (DITO), which is used in the iPad mini. This will make the device lighter and thinner.
In current models 4 and iPad 2 uses the structure of the screen G / G. The transition to the use of Apple technology DITO shows that the company aims to enhance its competitive advantage in the tablet market. The production of this type of screen is better debugged than a single glass technology OGS.
Components for Supply Chain 9,7 “iPad next generation will be the same as that of the iPad mini: Japanese Nitto Apple will provide thin-film screens, and Nissha Printing – carry out orders for touch screen modules, Taiwan TPK will be responsible for the lamination process, and LG Display and Sharp will be engaged in the manufacture of panels.
Suppliers touchscreen estimate that will be able to provide, in 2013 5.4 million units of production per month, with revenues of companies involved in technology DITO, is expected to increase significantly.