- Lenovo IdeaCentre Q190 Review: A Compact Desktop That Comes with Wireless Technology, Good Connectivity, & Full HD Support
- No phone signal or internet: How do students communicate in Hong Kong?
- Comparison: Grand ZTE Memo against Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Facebook tries to silence a blogger who uncovered a scandal of selling data
- Negative Friction surprises scientists
If you have a Blogger blog and a Twitter account, automatically feeding your blog posts to Twitter can save you time and hassle.
- Go to Twitterfeed website. Twitterfeed is the easiest way to tweet your blog publications.
- Create an account or log in to Twitterfeed Twitterfeed using your OpenID.
- After logging in, go to your feeding area. Have an option to enter a new feeder. Click “Create New Feed” (Create new feeder). Enter your Twitter username and password, as well as the URL of the RSS feed of your blog. Adjust settings for how often you want Twitterfeed to check your blog for new posts and click on “Create” (Create)
- Now, when you create a Blogger blog post will be created and automatically publish a tweet on your Twitter account.
Tips and Warnings
- If you are not sure what is the URL of your RSS feed, review your blog. There should be a link to subscribe to your publications. Clicking this link will take you to the URL of the page of your RSS feed.