- Microsoft provides Fix It for Office after Hacker’s attack
- 41 Android applications that allow data theft
- Physical world is preparing for a big announcement about the Higgs particle
- Microsoft updates Windows Azure completing its offering in the Cloud
- Now Android Kitkat 4.4 on XPERIA Z1, Z1 COMPACT AND Z ULTRA COMPACT
All browsers have some system that allows users to navigate the Web pages visited are on record or history. Internet Explorer would expect. The browser Microsoft has called In Private mode , a special mode of navigation which prevents all about websites visited and forms be stored in the history. The resort, which is very easy to activate, is especially recommended for users who share a computer with other people who should not have access to your private information. They can also use those to connect to your computer from a public place : the university library, hotel, cafe, etc.. Leaving tracks behind you on that computer could be very dangerous , especially if you entered passwords or bank account that can eventually be of great interest to anyone with bad intentions.
1) Open your browser Internet Explorer and access section Tools . You have it in the top right. Just press the button of the nut.
2) Select the option Security and then InPrivate Browsing . If you enable this option through a quick command, press the keys Ctrl + Shift + P . It will save all these steps.
3) Then you will appear before the screen you see at the top, explaining the characteristics of this type of exploration. Know that when private mode is active is signaled at the top with InPrivate legend . Then you know that Internet Explorer is not storing the scan data (cookies, temporary Internet files, history, etc.). You can start navigating quiet.
If you also want to root access to any old information , we will explain how to delete history stored so far:
1) Go to Internet Explorer and access section Tools . Select Security and choose again the first option:Delete Browsing History .
2) A window will open where you can select what content you want to delete , and can retain data if you wanted to keep the memory of the browser. You can choose from the following: Temporary Files Internet, cookies, history, download history, form data, passwords and ActiveX filtering and Tracking Protection .
3) Select the data you want to delete and click on the button Delete . Your browser will have been clean so that no intruder can crawl your way through Internet .
At this point we want to tell you that the InPrivate feature does not prevent other people can know from which you access the Internet IP . This tool is not a barrier for others to make calculations of hearing.That would need encrypted technology is not available for the case.