- Lumia 620 with Windows Phone 8 to Vodafone customers
- Microsoft OneDrive now offers upto 15GB free space and revise rates
- Huawei unveils family of “smartphones” with the Ascend G300, available on Vodafone
- Huawei is preparing to release smartphone Ascend G710
- The first Lumia Windows Phone with Dual SIM: Nokia Lumia 630
Google may be close to turning over an appeal of Star Wars a reality: a conference in 3D. The information came from a publication made by the company U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, in which details of a new patent for the Mountain View giant appear.
In the document, you can see that a device – is not defined whether it is a notebook, tablet, or any hybrid of its kind – will have two different cameras. Thus, a computer would form a stereoscopic image, creating the 3D effect.
The feature could also be used to generate 3D video, especially at conferences. Furthermore, the device would have the option to be adjusted to display more than one person in three dimensions – that is, a step would be very interesting for the technology.Now, let’s wait and see if this will actually happen.