- iPad mini, compared with Google Nexus 7 and Amazon Kindle Fire HD
- Facebook removes a dating ad that featured a young women who died in April
- The CEO of Apple, Tim Cook, changes to part of the dome
- Created a device that allows to move objects with the “power of thought”
- Xbox 720 and PS4 should be launched this year
The Google Chrome browser was finally released for Apple’s mobile devices: iPhones, iPods and iPad Touch.
Like the other products we have already mentioned, this application received his announcement during the event for developers of Google, Google I / O . However, Chrome is not 100% Chrome on iOS, I say this because Apple forces developers to use the platform of Safari to navigate inside other apps. Got it? Chrome base here uses Safari, which leaves the building until it faster, since the heart of the application is ready. Just use.
But even in the heart with Safari, Chrome was much higher than its competitor from Apple. The first time you open the app, just like the computer , login to Google account is required for it and you can sync bookmarks, history and even open tabs on other computers. This tool is fantastic, because you just start browsing the computer and continue where you left off on your smartphone and tablet. Simple as that. Another advantage is to open Google services without being required to enter your data again.