- 50,000 Galaxy Gear sold by Samsung
- The streaming video app is available on Amazon eShop
- Dell Inspiron One 20 Review – An All-In-One Desktop with a 20-Inch Display, Great Accessibility & Connectivity, and More
- Vesta asteroid was ageless
- Project releases: Google combines database, GPS and atomic clock
According to experts from meteorologist, apocalypse and if ever comes, obviously not in December 2012.
According to the resources, experts do not predict an early onset of the apocalypse, but notice the usual signs of the onset of winter. Head meteorologist said he and his fellow meteorologists prefer to look to the future with optimism.
“Prior to December 22 every day Astronomical day light will be less and less. And on December 22-23, it will be a total of seven hours – very little. No other symptoms associated with the end of the world, there is no” . “They look to the future with optimism . – Luminous astronomical day is still reduced and by 23 December it will be 7:00. And it is very little. Signs of approaching something that threatens life on Earth, they do not see. ”
There is an assumption, based on data on the Mayan calendar, the world will cease to exist on December 21. This was allegedly shown by the fact that the Indian calendar ends on December 21, 2012. However, experts advise to those who fear the end of the world, not to panic, saying that in late 2012, the planet will have not the apocalypse, and a new stage in its history.