- Microsoft seeks patent for Kinect glasses
- LG adopts the term “Ultra High Definition” for the next generation of Smart TVs
- They manage to charge the battery of a Samsung Galaxy S4 in 30 seconds
- Lenovo makes a turn to Windows 8
- Natural carbon sinks have doubled the absorption of CO2 in the last 50 years
Famous browser Mozilla Firefox could be moving ahead toward the Apple iOS operating system. Sources provide the exact words quoted by Jonathan Nightingale, vice president of the company that: “We have to be where our customers are and we will get carried Firefox iOS”.
The statement on the release of Firefox for iOS is a major change in the ideology of Mozilla, as the company has been characterized in the past by insisting that he would not offer a version of your browser to iOS because of the well known negative Apple to allow third-party browsers use their own web engines.
The inability to provide custom web engines along with the lack of an option to configure a third default browser makes it difficult for companies like Chrome, Opera and Firefox believe browsing experience satisfactory considering the millions of Apple users. Although little is known about the plans of Firefox for iOS, and the alleged conversation Nightingale has not been confirmed officially, increasingly seems more likely that Mozilla slowly start working according to the margins granted by Apple .