- Google+ launches new ‘apps’ for iOS and Android phones
- Mars express will study the Hadley carter on the Red planet
- Microsoft launched its ‘smartwatch’ with heart rate monitor “in coming weeks”
- The patent lawsuit between Microsoft and Google, The Confession
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Q190 Review: A Compact Desktop That Comes with Wireless Technology, Good Connectivity, & Full HD Support
When registering a domain for a business, you often want to beat out any other competitors or anticipate other copy cats by doing a bulk domain order. In some cases, you may have many ideas for niche market sites and need to order several domains in one. You can find bulk domain names at Register.com for relatively cheap prices.
This allows you to register up to 10 domain names. Bulk domain name registration not only allows you to protect your brand, but you can also eventually grow and maintain traffic to your site by controlling the different variations of your business name. In addition, you can manage all of your domains from one place if you order domains by bulk.
When registering bulk domains, it’s important to find a unique domain name and then purchase several extensions of that same name so that all roads lead to your business. That’s how Google and Amazon have managed to stay on top. They are constantly buying domains that people misspell and even names that are just similar to anticipate the way that users are accessing their site from any direction.
With the bulk domain method, you truly secure your spot on the web and make it easier for people to find your site as well. Purchasing more than one domain name also allows you to cover several aspects of your business. You can set up partner websites, informational help sites, technical support and even employment websites that all relate back to your business and keep your page rank high.