- Bids from Microsoft, Apple and Lenovo were rejected by Blackberry
- Android 4.2 offers advanced protection from harmful apps
- Microsoft revealed Quanta Compute Plug, an adapter sized computer
- Facebook introduces ads in the ‘feed’ marks are not related to the user
- Supercomputer ‘Titan’ begins operations
Some marketers might think that with the “boom” of social networks is no longer necessary to have a corporate blog, and could try to stop investing in this communication tool for open profiles on Facebook or some other network social.
The following graphics tries to explain that you do not have to choose between one or the other, but what you should do is select the communication channel, or channels of communication, more suited to the needs of our company. So offers 10 reasons why using a blog is more beneficial to have a Facebook profile. Do you look successful?