- It was post-smartphone and technology trends in 2013: CEA
- Kickstarter for iPhone now available on the App Store
- Facebook papered with posters headquarters for employees to change iPhone for Android
- Fingerprint software subsidiary of Apple reveals passwords
- How to transfer iPhone data to a mobile with Android
One of the features of Android, “Ok Google” now will be avail on Chrome OS. This voice recognition feature allows the user to control the terminal by the voice, especially for browsing on the web. To start the application, just start with “OK Google” .
The technology is currently available in beta versions with a Chromebook running the dev version of Chrome OS appears by entering the following command “chrome: // flags / # enable-hotword-hardware” and restart the machine.
Google voice recognition requires a little learning to be operational and runs continuously in the background and only through the Chrome browser. Google also states that its objective is to provide total control of its OS by the voice but did not specify when this feature will be widely deployed.