- Lenovo unveils smartphone that can actually project your touchscreen anywhere
- Microsoft launches MSN for iOS and Android.
- Google will pay a fine of 17 million users by spying on Safari
- Samsung achieved record operating profit of 4,800 million euros
- Google ignores WebKit engine to create your own Blink
Lenovo has brought to the exhibition CES extension models K800 – planshetofon new Lenovo K900, assembled based on chipset Intel, but running Android.
The device is equipped with 5.5-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1080p and is one of the slimmest in its class, its one-piece polycarbonate body and stainless steel has a thickness of 6.9 mm.
K900 screen is protected by glass Gorilla Glass 2 and has a pixel density of 400 ppi. Weight is 162 grams of new items.
13 megapixel camera equipped with new items and Sony BSI sensor lens with an aperture of F/1.8. Viewing angle front camera is 88 degrees, which is sufficient for self-portraits and video calls.
Lenovo K900 is collected on the basis of 2-core Intel Atom Z2580 with a frequency of 1.8 GHz or 1.5 GHz and runs on Android (official version information available yet).
In April K900 will hit stores in China. Price of new items will be announced later.