- The 10 commandments for safe use of “tablets” that have brought the Kings
- Canon XC10: 4K camera and 10x zoom for photographers
- How to legally force a bank to withdraw your name from a joint checking account
- BlackBerry wants to be ‘cool’
- Bitcoin hand explained Brian Armstrong, CEO Coinbase, the largest platform in the world of Bitcoin
Caterpillar, one of the largest manufacturers of special equipment, can be easily recognized on the company’s yellow and black, and three letters CAT. Protected to IP67 specifications within the smartphone Caterpillar CAT B15 as time is a big three-letter inscription behind black body with yellow side buttons.
This Android-powered smartphone, made under license from the British Bullitt Mobile, can withstand immersion in water to a depth of one meter for half an hour, it can be dropped from a height of around two meters onto concrete, it does not let dust, operates at temperatures from -20 to +50 degrees Celsius. Outside the body is covered with rubber sidewall made of aluminum. “The highlight of the” put to interact with its touch screen, even with wet hands.
Caterpillar CAT B15, working under the dual-core 1GHz Qualcomm-processor micro architecture ARM Cortex-A9, is a 4-inch 480 × 800 screen, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of flash storage with a microSD-card slot, a rear 5 – megapixel camera with 720p-video filming and photographing the burst mode, the battery of 2000 mAh. The operating system chosen factory Google Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.