- Nvidia announces a processor for smartphones of 192 cores, Tegra K1 at CES 2014
- Apple vs. Samsung: U.S. court iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3 to take in complaints
- Canonical unveils plans for a touch Ubuntu
- ‘Mobilegeddon’ could be bad news for 40% of top websites
- The Air and iPad mini iPad Retina, the new Apple tablet, coming on November 1
- There are vulnerabilities that threaten corporate data.
- The attacker would have to create a website and the user enters it.
- An update solves the problem.
The operating system Blackberry has always maintained that the safety of its smartphones was very important, and working to be better every time. However, the company itself has issued a message warning about a possible failure that can lead to companies who use this system to lose data or view their terminals blocked. According to the company blog ” there are vulnerabilities in the BlackBerry MDS Connection Service and TIFF image processor BlackBerry Messaging Agent. exploit these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to gain access and execute code on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server. Depending on the configuration the user, the attacker might be able to have access to various parts of the user’s network “ . To perform this attack, the attacker would have to create a website and, through some trickery, making the user do ‘click’ on it. For this, the attacker could assert an email or instant message . yet there has been no attack, but you should update the software to fix the problem, has released the updated BlackBerry BlackBerry Enterprise Server version 5.0.4 MR2, which solve the security problem. BlackBerry has also published an interim security update supports the BlackBerry Enterprise Server versions and BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express. The good news is that BlackBerry has not heard about these attacks, but it is recommended that users update its software as soon possible to avoid it.