- Quantum processor for encryption computes factorization
- Mk2 Dyson Airblade, a hand dryer fast, cost effective and resilient
- Google Drive files can now be shared via Google+
- Asus Padfone yesterday presented the 2, which has a quad-core processor, LTE connectivity and a completely redesigned tablet.
- Google will disable some services such as iGoogle and Google Video
Two weeks before the release of the iPad Mini , Apple has leaked almost all data on your new device. According to information published by Reuters , the iPad Mini will measure 7 or 8 inches (18-20 centimeters), is technically similar to its older brother and will come out on 23 October, three days ahead of the launch of Microsoft Surface .
The question remains, however, the final product price. As published Teknautas , some estimates suggest that the Cupertino factory pays around $ 200 for each iPad Mini manufactured. The common analysts agree that Apple would have to sell for at least $ 299 to maintain the profit margin equal to 9.7 inches, whose profitability is in the fork of 23-32%, explained the company’s patent trial against Samsung. What is clear is that the ratio can be maintained because, if the sector is a big tablets to Apple millpond, the lives of seven inches troubled times.