- Nokia X – Nokia’s Android but not tied to Google
- Appears Nokia Lumia 510 with Windows Phone 7.8
- The 10 commandments for safe use of “tablets” that have brought the kings
- Decathlon announces waterproof and dustproof smartphone- Quechua
- New USB 3.1 connectors are reversible and 20 times faster than current
A study of Kaspersky reveals that Android is the mobile operating system that hosts the largest number of virus and malware . If we speak only of the last quarter have intercepted more than 15,000 malicious files, which is three times as compared with 2011.
According to the security firm, the main channels of propagation are unofficial application stores and nearly half (49%) of the malicious files are Trojans able to steal phone data (names, contacts, addresses, phone numbers , etc.)
A quarter of malware detected correspond to SMS Trojans , ie malware that empty the accounts of victims by sending SMS to premium rate numbers without the owners realize. Finally, 18% of viruses intercepted are called backdoors , those able to take full control of the device.
Among the threats detected, Kaspersky engineers have detected a dangerous Trojan that steals posing incoming SMS Android Premium Security Suite . After investigations it was discovered that the author is the same that created the dangerous virus ZeuS .