- Curiositys computer – slow but tough
- Payment WhatsApp iOS, Apple delayed the arrival of the iPhone 5S and other stories of the day
- Meet the smartphone specialists who awarded mobile congress
- Gmail 4.2 recognize gestures like Pinch to Zoom. Download and install
- Google buys Snapseed to rival Instagram
- The virus is installed and connected to malicious sites remote housed.
- The recommended not to enter pages of dubious origin and update the browser and operating system.
- It also detected a significant failure in safety 10 and 11 versions of Adobe Reader.
The Trojan is received in a ZIP file attached to an email that pretends to be an invoice for a service that is not specified.When opened, the virus installs and connects to remote malicious sites hosted, modifies the Windows registry and download new “malware” on your computer.
The Inteco has recommended not to visit sites of dubious origin , they open many pop-ups, “with directions to look strange or unreliable.” Also advised to keep updated the browser and operating system and have an updated antivirus installed on their systems.
The detected Inteco also a security flaw in versions 10 and 11 of Adobe Reader that allows an attacker to perform malicious activities.